The fastest way to end the company is to stop trading and place the company into liquidation.
It is most commonly called creditors voluntary liquidation. KSA Group can help you to end the worry and get the liquidation of a limited company completed promptly and professionally.
What are the benefits for you:
- Quickly stop building up more debts
- professionals experts handle everything for you.
- Stop creditors contacting you, they talk to us instead!
- Stop debts getting worse and reduce your personal risk
- Allows you to get rid of property leases, employees and contracts
- Stops HMRC chasing for debts
- Call us today and you could be free of this pressure in under 3 weeks
- you can trade as a director again in another company
- Low cost, from £3,500 if only tax debts
So, if you have had enough and don’t want to start again, then the best bet is to quickly get the liquidation process started, see the detailed guides below and then please call us to get friendly but expert advice. We can end the worry and the pressure with one phone call 0800 9700539.
- Disadvantages of Liquidation
- Advantages of Liquidation
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation CVL - Frequently Asked Questions
- The Costs of Voluntary Liquidation
- Simple liquidation Advice given over our online chat function
- Company Liquidation Procedure and Process
- What does a liquidator do?
- How Long Does It Take To Liquidate A Company?
- What Is The Difference Between Voluntary Liquidation and Compulsory Liquidation?
- Cheap Liquidation And Trustworthy Insolvency Advice
- What is a phoenix company or pre pack liquidation?