Just a quick note to say a big thank you to all the staff at KSA, our CVA was passed today by creditors voting in an overwhelming number including HMRC to accept the proposal as prepared by KSA.
The road to reach today’s conclusion has been bumpy, but at each stage your team has supported and guided us through the issues and we have reached a very satisfactory outcome to the benefit of customers, staff, all creditors and shareholders.
The fastest way to end the company is to stop trading and place the company into liquidation.
It is most commonly called creditors voluntary liquidation. KSA Group can help you to end the worry and get the liquidation of a limited company completed promptly and professionally.
What are the benefits for you:
- Quickly stop building up more debts
- professionals experts handle everything for you.
- Stop creditors contacting you, they talk to us instead!
- Stop debts getting worse and reduce your personal risk
- Allows you to get rid of property leases, employees and contracts
- Stops HMRC chasing for debts
- Call us today and you could be free of this pressure in under 3 weeks
- you can trade as a director again in another company
- Low cost, from £3000 if only tax debts
So, if you have had enough and don’t want to start again, then the best bet is to quickly get the liquidation process started, see the detailed guides below and then please call us to get friendly but expert advice. We can end the worry and the pressure with one phone call 0800 9700539.
- Disadvantages of Liquidation
- Advantages of Liquidation
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation CVL - Frequently Asked Questions
- The Costs of Voluntary Liquidation
- Company Liquidation Process
- What does a liquidator do?
- How Long Does It Take To Liquidate A Company?
- What Is The Difference Between Voluntary Liquidation and Compulsory Liquidation?
- Cheapest Way To Liquidate a Company
- What is a Phoenix Company And Are They Legal?
Worried about poor cashflow? Covid-19?, How to pay wages on pay day? For expert advice on a range of issues download our free Ultimate Guide For Worried Directors today. Or just call us on 0800 9700539
Please note that the guide includes updates due to Covid-19 For instance there have been some changes to insolvency legislation that limits creditors actions and relaxes rules regarding wrongful trading. A new 20 day moratorium for distressed businesses has also been introduced.