New Version 2 of the Worried Directors Guide (doubled in size)
- Starting up your business or growing your existing business
- Employment compliance and pensions
- Marketing and product/ service delivery
- Producing meaningful management accounts on time
- Keeping up to date with tax reporting and legislation change and filing annual accounts or tax returns
- Dealing with banks investors, online lenders, raising working capital
- Leasing or renting property
- Poor cashflow?
- What a personal guarantee means for you
- When your customers will pay your company
- How to pay HMRC
- How to win new work
- How to pay wages on pay day
- Wrongful trading or being made personally liable for company debts
- Suffering from stress or losing your property because of a badly performing business
Then please fill out the form below to receive a FREE 80 page expert guide, packed full of advice and tips for worried directors.
We promise not to spam you and your details are completely confidential.
Thank you to our contributors to the guide
If you want to receive our 80 page guide please fill in the fields. Thanks
The guide comes as a download on an email so by filling out this form you have given us permission to contact you in this way. If you would like to see how we use your data then please read our privacy guide here.