Worried Directors Guide 80 Pages of Advice
- Should I be borrowing more money to pay debts?
- Starting up your business or growing your existing business
- How will Corona Virus affect us? ( see our page here )
- Employment compliance and pensions
- Marketing and product/ service delivery
- Producing meaningful management accounts on time
- Keeping up to date with tax reporting and legislation change and filing annual accounts or tax returns
- Dealing with banks investors, online lenders, raising working capital
- Leasing or renting property
- Poor cashflow?
- What a personal guarantee means for you
- When your customers will pay your company
- How to pay HMRC
- How to win new work
- How to pay wages on pay day
- Wrongful trading or being made personally liable for company debts
- Suffering from stress or losing your property because of a badly performing business
Then please download our FREE 80 page expert guide, packed full of advice and tips for worried directors.
Please note that the guide was written pre Covid-19 and there are some likely changes to insolvency rules regarding wrongful trading. Please see this page here.
We promise not to spam you and your details are completely confidential.
Thank you to our contributors to the guide
If you want to receive our 80 page guide please fill in the fields. Thanks
The guide comes as a download on an email so by filling out this form you have given us permission to contact you in this way. If you would like to see how we use your data then please read our privacy guide here.