Just a quick note to say a big thank you to all the staff at KSA, our CVA was passed today by creditors voting in an overwhelming number including HMRC to accept the proposal as prepared by KSA.
The road to reach today’s conclusion has been bumpy, but at each stage your team has supported and guided us through the issues and we have reached a very satisfactory outcome to the benefit of customers, staff, all creditors and shareholders.
Our partnership has serious cashflow problems and HMRC is threatening the individual partners with bankruptcy
Help for partnerships
Looking for a web site that gives comprehensive, understandable, ethical and high quality guidance for partnerships under pressure?
You have found it! We specialise in helping partnerships, staff and their advisors find solutions, deciding their way forward and hopefully preserving viable businesses.
If you want to ask specific questions or want to arrange a free 20-30 minute consultation with an expert, email us or call now.
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangement or PVA
- Plan A for Companies or Partnerships; Avoid Insolvency
- Partnership administration
- Partnership Voluntary Arrangement - Flowchart
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement Simiva Flow
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement - SIMIVA FAQs
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement For Partners
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement - SIMIVA
- Partnership winding up
- Partnership Refinancing
- Partnership Bankruptcy
- Legal Actions Explained for Insolvent Business Partners
- Partnership Trading Out FAQs