We need some advice about our business cashflow problems: What does Insolvency, liquidation, company voluntary arrangement (CVA), receivership and pre-pack administration mean? We are worried can you help us?"CompanyRescue is your personal guide to your problems. KSA Group provides this free and easy to use support service for struggling, insolvent or fast growing businesses. Business rescue is our prime target wherever possible, but we can help liquidate, close, or pre-pack, non viable companies too.
We'll stop you worrying, save your company money with our genuinely free initial advice, end sleepless nights and get you solving your business cashflow problems. Our friendly, expert advisors will start to fix your problems today. Perhaps take this simple test to see if your company might be insolvent.
Please read the guides below to help learn more. You will find lots of free but valuable insolvency advice as you scroll down. Or call us on 0800 9700539. Out of hours you can call Keith Steven on 07833 240747.
Your duties as a director
- What is wrongful trading
- Overdrawn directors account
- Redundant employee
- Top ten warning signs
- Directors disqualification
- Paye or Vat Arrears
- Dealing with creditors
- A banks view
- Directors do's and don'ts'
- Avoiding transactions at under value
- Avoiding a preference
- Apply for our directors toolkit
- Find us on Google+
Free guides to print
- Company Voluntary Arrangement
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Turnaround your insolvent recruitment business
- Turnaround your struggling pub or hotel business
- Guide to Cost Cutting
- Raising Finance For Struggling Businesses
- Guide for Redundant Employees of Insolvent Companies
- Guide for Administration or CVA
- Guide to Receivership
- Guide to Dissolution