Printing Company Insolvency Case Studies
Every business is different, however there are particular issues that printing companies face which are unique to the sector.
- Expensive machinery
- Little financial help from government
- Little ‘work in progress’ – orders are instant which can make it difficult to work on the cashflow.
- Investing in new, more expensive technology
- Wage costs very high in printing industry
- High overheads
- Debtor collection is usually 60 days
- Paper suppliers ganging up on weak customers
As turnaround practitioners, our specialists can help tackle these issues with you to get your printing business back on track. We can go through all the available options, like expert assessment of the issues your company faces, improved financial reporting, Time to Pay deals, CVAs and pre-pack administrations.
KSA has very extensive printing sector experience, we have been involved with many printing firms over 20 years. We understand the paper supply side issues, we know of funders and investors that may wish to get involved.
We helped the printing firm, RCS – read the story here.
Call us on 0800 9700539 for free expert advice and a talk through your options. We can visit you onsite to discuss your specific situation.
A director called us having invested much of his savings to buy a retail...
£1m sales. CVA and restructure, Non executive director - A long one this but...
KSA was invited to review this marketing and print management company with circa...