Every business is different, however there are particular issues that law firms face which are unique to the sector.
- Obtaining PI cover cost effectively
- Changes in the law and the general market
- Work in progress being stretched
- Changes in legal aid system
- Too much focus on billable hours (and not invoices)
- Some partner’s ages and lack of succession planning
- Risk of SRA intervention
- Plethora of legal advisors selling advice cheap online
As turnaround practitioners, our specialists can help tackle these issues with you to get your law firm or practice business back on track. We can go through all the available options, like expert assessment of the issues your company faces, improved financial reporting, Time to Pay deals, CVAs and pre-pack administrations.
KSA Group is one of the very few insolvency specialists in the UK to have used the CVA method with a law firm. Professor Grant Jones, legal Counsel for KSA, is a solicitor and licensed Insolvency Practitioner so he understands all legal and financial issues that law firms face. He can act as a solicitor administrator too.
We have extensive experience with the SRA and finding new funding for law firms. Please contact our managing director, Keith Steven for an initial appraisal free of charge on 07974 086779.
Call us on 0800 9700539 for free expert advice and a talk through your options. We can visit you onsite to discuss your specific situation.
We were instructed to help a legal advice firm which specialised in mortgages....