Information Technology Insolvency Case Studies
Every business is different, however there are particular issues that IT companies face which are unique to the sector.
Although this type of business often requires no stock for trading (which, of course, limits supplier issues), a number of problems can still occur. For example:
- Constant change and innovation needed in technology putting pressure on Human resource
- The internet makes “everyone an expert” now!
- Low margins on sale of hardware
- Getting clients to pay for service and support
- Larger firms tend to dominate
- Small contractors fail to keep books and records, then get hit with tax bills they cannot afford
- Overdrawn director loan accounts
As turnaround practitioners, our specialists can help tackle these issues with you to get your IT business back on track. We can go through all the available options, like expert assessment of the issues your company faces, improved financial reporting, Time to Pay deals, CVAs and pre-pack administrations.
KSA Group has our own turnaround practitioners available to help IT companies. We can also provide referees on request.
Call us on 0800 9700539 for free expert advice and a talk through your options. We can visit you onsite to discuss your specific situation.
We can also accept payments in cryptocurrencies.
The director of the I.T. company contacted KSA to discuss the company’s present...
This company developed software for estate agents clients and was a spin out of...
Birmingham IT company saved by CVA as the main blue chip client carries on...
Even when a company's accounts and records are very poor and there is a tight...
We were approached by a number of such companies in 2005 and now see a rash of...
Our client is an ITC service provider to a large number of SME companies in...