Every business is different, however there are particular issues that the creative industry faces which are unique to the sector.
Businesses in the creative industry include fashion, media, TV production, interior design, advertising, photography, modelling and the arts. Below is a list of problems we’ve seen happen in the industry:
- More focus on creative than financial side of the business (cashflow/accounting suffers)
- Financial information is hard to understand and is often ignored until too late
- Constant changes in styles and fashions/seasonal issues
- High costs, expensive equipment and high end software/design
- Everyone is an “expert online“ now
As turnaround practitioners, our specialists can help tackle these issues with you to get your business back on track. We can go through all the available options, like expert assessment of the issues your company faces, improved financial reporting, Time to Pay deals, CVAs and pre-pack administrations.
Call us on 0800 9700539 for free expert advice and a talk through your options. We can visit you onsite to discuss your specific situation.
KSA has worked with film companies, post production, advertising fashion design, music publishers and many more in the creative sector. Pragmatic fast and accurate advice is always available by calling our experts. Don’t bury the problem call today.
This company had a bad debt and two cancelled contracts that led to a cashflow...