On instructions of the proposed Administrators Eric Walls and Wayne Harrison of KSA Group
Short Notice Sale Opportunity: Business for Sale By way of a sale of the assets
Specialist soil and water sample testing laboratory
Located in South East England
The company has a good reputation in the specialist analysis of soil and water samples.
Brief details of this opportunity are as follows;
• UKAS accreditation achieved in July 2009*
• A relatively compact and low cost administration base
• A company customer database
• Stock, laboratory and office assets**
• Current turnover in the region of £55,000 per month
The business is currently experiencing financial difficulties due to historic debt servicing and the requirement for further development capital.
A short notice sale of the business, by way of a sale of the assets following Administration, is now sought. It is likely that the purchase will need to be executed at the easiest opportunity after the appointment of the Administrators. Any expressions of interest are therefore requested by 12.00pm on Friday 6 August.
* The UKAS accreditation is contingent upon the sample analysis being carried out at the current location, occupation of which is not being offered for sale.
**The majority of laboratory assets are subject to hire agreements
Further details of this opportunity can be obtained, following completion of a confidentiality agreement, from the Information Pack which is available by request from Jessica.Bright@Charterfields.com