If you are a law firm, do any of the following apply?
- Is your practice experiencing cashflow problems?
- Are you worried that insolvency may affect your ability to practice in the future?
- You don’t want to risk the SRA Intervention
- Are you concerned about paying your professional indemnity premiums?
- Could Legal Services Act (LSA) be a threat to your business model?
If so then you should take a look at our Help for Lawyers Pages
On these pages we will help you distill all of these problems and the options available into a recovery plan. It will set out the preferred non insolvency route and a one or two pronged back up approach.
We have specific options set out if you are LLP, Partnership or Sole Trader.
We are currently advising 4 law firms, types ranging from LLPs to Partnerships, on how to restructure for recovery. We have also launched our dedicated telephone number for law firms 0845 519 4930