Do any of the following apply to you?
- Is your practice experiencing cashflow problems?
- Are you worried that insolvency may affect your ability to practice in the future?
- You don’t want to risk the SRA Intervention
- Are you concerned about paying your professional indemnity premiums?
- Could Legal Services Act (LSA) be a threat to your business model?
If so, then you should take a look at our Help for Lawyers Page.
Browse all the options available for a recovery plan. Our guide will set out the preferred non-insolvency route and one or two back up approaches.
As KSA Group was behind the first company voluntary arrangement (CVA) for a LLP law firm in 2008, we know a thing or two about fixing these problems, setting out a recovery plan and driving the business forward.
Fill out our enquiry form or call us on 0800 9700539 and speak to one of our expert advisors who can talk you through your options.