Talk to us today in confidence0800 970053907833 240747

Retrieve goods in administration

4 August 2017

How do I receive the goods I am owed by a company in administration?

A: If you have ordered and paid for goods from a company that has since gone into administrationreceivership, or liquidation, then I am afraid it is likely that you will not receive the goods. You will rank as a creditor for the amount of any unfulfilled orders and you should contact the administrator/receiver/liquidator to lodge your claim. If you paid a deposit for your order then the company should have held the monies in a separate trust account and it may therefore be possible to recover some or all of your funds. If you paid by credit card then there is also the possibility that your card supplier may reimburse you for any loss you have suffered.

Finally, if the business has been sold as a going concern then in certain circumstances the purchaser may decide to fulfill orders as a gesture of goodwill. But this will be very much dependent upon the circumstances and is not guaranteed. The administrator / receiver / liquidator will be able to advise you on whether any of the above circumstances apply to you.

Wayne Harrison

Director of Insolvency - London

Phone 020 7887 2667

Mobile 07879 555349

Categories: Administration, What is administration

A Worried Director

The Ultimate Guide For Worried Directors

Worried about poor cashflow? Feel you have got into a bit of a mess? Covid-19?, How to pay wages on pay day? For reassuring advice on a range of issues download our free Ultimate Guide For Worried Directors today. Or just call us on 0800 9700539

"KSA Group which owns this site, will help you fix problems in your business. We won't charge for any initial advice or face to face meetings. We speak in English. We will save you money and your precious time.  You can come to any of our offices

"We also follow up any meeting with a full "solutions report" which runs on average to 13 pages valuable free advice!!  No other practitioner offers this service.  In this report we advise on ALL the options and explain them clearly.  We advise on a course of action given the information you have given us ( the more information we have the better we can advise!)"

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.