Worried about your business? Concerned it may be failing? Need help fast but don't want to meet anybody face to face yet? Get all of our best guides and expert advice on one USB Drive FREE!
This toolkit is available as a discreet USB device ( we do not mention insolvency on the drive itself ). You do not need to be connected to the internet to read all the guides to your options.
What does it cover?
- The tests for insolvency
- Establishing if your business is viable.
- How to ask for time to pay your debts to HMRC
- Extensive guides on pre pack administrations, liquidation, company voluntary arrangements.
- A guide to all the legal actions that creditors might take and the issue of personal liability.
- What is an overdrawn directors account and why does it matter.
- How to raise finance to ease cashflow pressure.
- Your duties as a director of an insolvent company.
Just plug in the drive and you can easily navigate to all the menus.
The USB drive also includes
- Dissolution programme with all the letter templates and resolutions.
- A time to pay programme with all the letters and information needed to ask HMRC for more time to pay VAT/PAYE
- Daily cashflow spreadsheet to help you budget.
Order your free toolkit and start taking action to save your business now. Please email email@example.com to receive your complementary copy in the post.
You can also request our FREE 80-page guide for worried directors here. We answer any questions you may have and provide detailed explanations on several insolvency issues.
Worried about poor cashflow? Covid-19?, How to pay wages on pay day? For expert advice on a range of issues download our free Ultimate Guide For Worried Directors today. Or just call us on 0800 9700539
Please note that the guide includes updates due to Covid-19 For instance there have been some changes to insolvency legislation that limits creditors actions and relaxes rules regarding wrongful trading. A new 20 day moratorium for distressed businesses has also been introduced.