My public house is under pressure I can't pay HMRC or the business rates.
How can I keep my pub open?
We know that the licensed trade and those that work within it have lost a lot of money due to the pandemic and are struggling to make it back. Please see this page for more information on help for business generally.
We have a great deal of experience helping businesses in the hospitality trade, and others within the licensed trade rescue their businesses.
We also have a page that helps employers deal with employees in this situation.
We have brought out our guide in preparation for tough times ahead for those in the hospitality trade.
The guide covers:
- Is my pub or hotel company insolvent?
- How can a pub get a time to pay deal with HMRC for PAYE and VAT?
- What is a Company Voluntary Arrangement and why is it a great rescue tool
- How to cut costs in your business
- How to deal with a winding up petition from HMRC.
And lots more!