My public house is under pressure. I can't pay HMRC and the business rates.
How can I keep my pub open?
We know that the licensed trade and those that work within it are experiencing a difficult time.
We have a great deal of experience helping publicans, and others within the licensed trade rescue their businesses.
We have brought out our new guide in preparation for tough times ahead for those in the pub trade.
The guide covers:
- Is my pub or hotel company insolvent?
- How can a pub get a time to pay deal with HMRC for PAYE and VAT?
- What is a Company Voluntary Arrangement and why is it a great rescue tool
- How to cut costs in your business
- How to deal with a winding up petition from HMRC.
And lots more!