KSA Group's unique rescue guide for recruitment companies (96 pages)
With many years of experience of turning around and rescuing distressed recruitment companies, Keith Steven has put together a unique turnaround guide for struggling or insolvent recruitment companies.
Mild cashflow problems? Serious threats by creditors? Winding up petition from tax man? Need help now?
If your company has any cashflow or loss making problems you need to get this guide now and here is the good news - its free. KSA has published hundreds of guides for struggling companies on www.companyrescue.co.uk over 18 years. We want to help recruitment companies recover and prosper using tools that are simple to follow.
Please note the file is over 1mb and may take a few minutes to load.
- Is my recruitment company insolvent?
- How can my recruitment company get a time to pay deal with HMRC for PAYE and VAT?
- What is a Company Voluntary Arrangement and why is it a great rescue tool for recruitment companies?
- What is a pre-pack Administration and how does it help recruitment businesses?
- How to cut costs in your recruitment company?
- How to deal with a winding up petition from HMRC.
And lots more
Worried about poor cashflow? Covid-19?, How to pay wages on pay day? For expert advice on a range of issues download our free Ultimate Guide For Worried Directors today. Or just call us on 0800 9700539
Please note that the guide includes updates due to Covid-19 For instance there have been some changes to insolvency legislation that limits creditors actions and relaxes rules regarding wrongful trading. A new 20 day moratorium for distressed businesses has also been introduced.