0800 9700539
Show Menu


My public house is under pressure. I can't pay HMRC and the business rates.

How can I keep my pub open?

We know that the licensed trade and those that work within it are experiencing a difficult time.

We have a great deal of experience helping publicans, and others within the licensed trade rescue their businesses.

We have brought out our new guide in preparation for tough times ahead for those in the pub trade.

Read our new guide: Turning Around or Restructuring your Struggling Pub,Hotel or Inn Business

The guide covers:

  • Is my pub or hotel company insolvent?
  • How can a pub get a time to pay deal with HMRC for PAYE and VAT?
  • What is a Company Voluntary Arrangement and why is it a great rescue tool
  • How to cut costs in your business
  • How to deal with a winding up petition from HMRC.

And lots more!

If your business is not achieving the margins that you would like but is not in a critical condition then we suggest you talk to a company that we know called Hospitality Success who will give you a free initial consultation.


Hospitality Success draws on huge experience in the hospitality industry to advice clients how they can improve their margins. They apply a very effective system coupled with a thorough review of all aspects of the business to increase profitability.

The browser you are using is Explorer 8 and this site is not compatible with this version. Please upgrade or switch, which is free, for a more secure and better browsing experience.Close